8.31.2009

summer activities

i just put my pics from my camera on the computer and these were my faves.i love the friends cody grew up with. there are so funny to watch when they all get together. i wish they got to get together more often. he does a good job keeping in touch with them.
phoenix children's museum gets 5 stars for fun. 3 stories of kid heaven as tarah would put it. thanks lauren and steph too for the fun :)
there is even a whole room dedicated to babies.

umm, yes please.

I'm crazy about mesquite pool, it is on val vista and riggs, we are always up for going so call us up and we'll meet you there.
Rocky is 15 weeks preggo and joined us one morning. she is going to have a BOY and we're so dang excited. (your legs look a mile long, by the way :)
yay, brynn! we all met up for breakfast this morning to catch up with her. move back, please.
josie loves grandma
Gage's obsession with diggers are as strong as ever. cody's dad lived with us for about 3 weeks and got him this. he will disappear for about an hour and i'll find him outside with it (sweat head). i am sooo ready for it to cool off....well this is what we've been up to lately

4 comments:

Tyra said...

I wish that I was there to go to the poool with you guys!!!!

Woods: said...

This post makes me want to cry. And not because everything makes me want to cry. I miss my AZ family! Josie is way too old. She practically looks like a teenager and Gage is this big man now! Oh I hate living away! Cute pics! So fun. And Rock's legs ARE a mile long just like yours. So excited about the BOY! Nice work on the scanning Cody!

theniufamily said...

Great update! Lots of fun stuff. I LOVE that museum to!

Harrisons said...

Hey, how the heck do your kids keep getting cuter? I love the pic of Josie at the childrens museum. What day are you guys coming up to see us?