9.11.2009

hello.

what a summer.
i have enjoyed looking at all your blogs and seeing all the fun vacations and silly stories you tell. as part as my morning routine i check out all the updated blogs and it starts my morning off right. it really is the people in my life that make me the most happy, i need to remind myself of that more often. i find that i can be pretty self-centered, when really... i need to get my priorities straight.

two faces only a mother could love this much

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

love them!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

They are sooo cute. I miss you guys. How is the weather? Hopefully getting cooler. I talked to Cody the other day and it sounds like you guys are doing good. I have not emailed you back but those pictures that you sent me are adorable. I love the one of Livee and Gage on the tramp. They look like so old to me. I love the one of Emmi too. And the one of Livee and Ryan. Well I love all of them. Haha. But Gage and Josie are beautiful. Call me sometime!

Tyra said...

Oh they are little lovers!!!!

Jen Olson Brown said...

This is such a gorgeous picture. You really have a talent!

Harrisons said...

This pic melts my heart! Seriously!!