9.24.2009

fall is in the air

we went to the park with briene, braden and cole this morning and the weather was amazing. yay! i knew it would come. so my baby girl turns one in a week - i love watching her walk/toddle around. gage turns 3 in a month and is finally potty-trained, (worst part about motherhood, thus far) it was rough. OH, but we are not 100%, still a work in progress. my goal was before he turned 3. right up to the deadline. i signed up for my 2nd half marathon today, so for anyone who wants to run it with me here's the link. yep, uuuuh, there's my update.



5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

yay for potty training! K, I am getting extremely depressed about running and the marathon. I'm sad I won't be there. You will do great! Can't wait! Maybe I'll come cheer all my friends on!!!

Woods: said...

Oh I'm so glad the stupid potty training is almost over! Definitely one of the lamest parts! I LOVE the update and pics. We miss you guys like crazy! Of course you are doing another half! Maybe I'll run one with you in ID this summer!
I'm excited for your bdays coming up! Be watching for a little something!

Lauren said...

Seriously? I was totally looking for something fun to do with Pai this morning- thanks for the invite ;)

Stephanie said...

they are so precious. i was thinking about you when i was watching the office tonight...i miss our get-togethers. i totally agree that potty training sucks. it is way worse than changing diapers. i was dragging my feet on the whole thing, but lucy decided this week that she is ready and asks to go potty constantly. fun. way to go on the half. i hope someday i can join you.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I miss your face and your cute buns!! pleeease let's play soon and/or have a ragnar party!!
Love those cute kids- man they are getting BIG!