
happy birthday, gage!
gage loved having isaac and max there
carly, your present was a hit
raquel makes pregnancies look way to easy
when i asked gage what he wanted for his birthday he said "brownies and a bike".
grandparents spoiled him again. and thanks to startins for the $$ and ryan and nicole for the clothes
i participated with some friends in a half marathon over the weekend and it just okay. the course was way boring and i was litarally eating dust, most of it was on canals, uhg. misery loves company, so i was glad to run it with lauren, brooke, melanie, and amber. thanks to tarah and steph for cheering us on.
pumkin patch and farm.





5 comments:
I can not believe how BIG Gage looks! So cute!
I wish I could be there to run with you girls! Miss you guys.
I'm in love with this post. That was a really fun time and I'm glad to relive it. You are nice to put the good ones of me up...THERE ARE SO MANY SCARY ONES OUT THERE! It seems like we were going to get together today...hmm, I don't know if I can get my crap together.
I'll call ya.
sadness. despair. extreme missing of all our favorites down there. this post and pictures did not help.
BUT LOVED the pictures and post even though it brought out great heartache.
love you guys.
P.S. I just showed Ryan this post and we both started cracking up at the pic of Grandpa, Max, and Gage. It makes us giddy.
Post a Comment