so this is our first year with a lawn. so we just followed what we saw our neighbors and the guys at home depot told us to do, and lo and behold.... it's growing. miracle.
OH! It IS growing and looks Fantastic! How lush and fun! Nice work! Miss you guys! I think about you daily while I'm attempting the 'hula hoop' trick! :)
I still want to come see your new house so badly..and those cute kids better be playing out in the grass just like that when i show up. XOXOXO see you soon!
I love that you said "this is our first year with grass" It like where were we raised or where did we come from that we are so excited to have grass..you crack me up!!!!
I love that you said "this is our first year with grass" It like where were we raised or where did we come from that we are so excited to have grass..you crack me up!!!!
8 comments:
OH! It IS growing and looks Fantastic! How lush and fun! Nice work!
Miss you guys! I think about you daily while I'm attempting the 'hula hoop' trick! :)
I still want to come see your new house so badly..and those cute kids better be playing out in the grass just like that when i show up.
XOXOXO see you soon!
I'm so jealous you have a real yard!!!!
The grass looks so fun and I bet the weather is amazing too. You guys are in the pretty season and it is FREEZING here! Miss you guys!
Wow it's so green and pretty! I love that you get to have grass now and not yucky rocks.
I love that you said "this is our first year with grass" It like where were we raised or where did we come from that we are so excited to have grass..you crack me up!!!!
I love that you said "this is our first year with grass" It like where were we raised or where did we come from that we are so excited to have grass..you crack me up!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm I love that mouth and tongue, make my c-ck feel good sweet boy
Post a Comment