9.15.2007

Fun Times in Rocky Point




Driving into the resort was so bizarre because it seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere. Then all of a sudden you drive over this bridge and you find yourself in a little piece of paradise. The food was unreal and the scenery was like you were living in a postcard. Having Gage there made it even more memorable. While on the beach his main objective was eating the sand and gnawing on the seashells. You can see what happened when we tried to intervene. Megan and Jeff were so much fun to be with we couldn't ask for better friends! Shopping, playing cards, relaxing, eating, what else could you ask for?

10 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay i soooo need a vacation!!! aubs where abouts in rocky point was this?? you are so photogenic-your fam is beautiful aubs.

Stephanie said...

You got some adorable pictures! I love the one where the three of you are drawing in the sand (or pointing, not sure). So cute! I am glad you are back, we need to do lunch or something when you have time.

Drew and Tarah said...

LOVE the slide show! Your pictures are so cute! Ok, so tomorrow at 6:00, dinner? What can we bring????? I'm so excited to hang out!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

aubs- okay...we can get together anytime. you know that. HOWEVR, give us 2 weeks before pics. brett's gone this weekend- so maybe the next. i have some MAJOR progress to make on my end before that big day. I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. but i of course am for my kids. heehee! oh aubs- you're going to die. this home where we're going to take the pics...they even have a putting green for the boys to putt on for pics...how adorable is THAT?!

The Reebs' said...

Hey Bobster...I just almost called you like 15 minutes ago, but I thought it might be too late cause of the babe and stuff. We DO need to get together, I totally miss ya and need to be involved in your life! R.P looks so fun, I bet you guys had a blast. Its always fun there...kinda a different little place but gives you a new appreciation for Mexicans...mmm no ok nevermind. You guys look good though! I will call ya manana Asuzana

Maren said...

looks like a fun trip! cute pics. so, how much do you charge for pics? i need to get brynlees 1 year pics done like a month ago. better late than never right?

Anonymous said...

OKAY! I love the pictures and your creativity! You never cease to amaze me. MOM

Maren said...

are you sure? that was not my intention at all!! she is sick right now so i will call you next week sometime. thank you so much!!

melanie said...

hey guys!! wow...i am so jealous you went on such a gorgeous WARM vacation. its already so cold here. eek!

Tyra said...

Funner times in Rocky Point, we need to go with you guys next time, it will be a blast.