12.23.2007

Up In Idaho



We are up in snowy Idaho enjoying Christmas with the Startin's. The temple here in Rexburg is amazing!
I am actually loving the snow. We went to a dinosaur museum and as we were leaving we looked outside to see the craziest blizzard I'd ever seen. It's kinda exciting. So far we've played a ton of ping pong, gone to a Christmas party with all of Cody's friends and their wives, gone shopping and eaten like piggies. I'm excited for Christmas and can't wait to hear about all of your fun times.

11 comments:

Laura Wood said...

This is so cute! I am a bad mommy, I didn't take my kids to see Santa. Oh well, maybe next year!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

aubry- your hair looks beautiful. and that camel/brown is a great color on you!! okay i'm jealous your living the ideal Christmas with snowy blizzards and the whole shabang!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

Sounds like a fun white Christmas! Hope you are having a great time up there! See you when you get back!!

Drew and Tarah said...

Sounds like a fun white Christmas! Hope you are having a great time up there! See you when you get back!!

Lauren said...

I am so jealous about the snow! Glad you are having a good time. I am impressed- a blog update while you are on vacation!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

AUBRY- CHECK MY BLOG!!! I HOPE YOU CAN COME PARTY WITH US AT ALYSSA'S!!!!

Everton Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I wanted to tell you personally how sorry I am that you had to take along all of my Mom's Christmas gifts. How did you do that??? That was sooooo nice of you & Cody.

My Loves said...

Wow! My kids are scared to death of Santa! That's amazing!! He is so cute. Tyra tells us what a stud muffin he is...I'm talking about Gage, not Santa. Happy New Year!

Rachel Stewart said...

I too am impressed with the glee that seems to be on Gage's face while sitting with Santa. I have at least gotten past the point where my kids scream on his lap, but now it is just pure petrification and I have to coax any kind of smile.

Woods: said...

K, Gage is such a good boy! How cute is that?! He even gave Santa a little LOVE?! Nice training! :) I'm so glad you guys had fun in ID. It was too snowy for me. I have decided to NEVER live there. :) Can't wait to get back to AZ and hang out lots! I've been looking for a place to rent and it's making me really anxious to see you guys! Thanks for your sweet Christmas card and for being so great to us! Loves!
Nicole

Teagan said...

we left in that crazy blizzard too. Shaun is from Twin Falls...where were you guys?